8'' German High Carbon Steel Japanese Chef Knife
Color: 8 Inch Chef's Knife
- 【Multi-functional Chef Knife】RITSU Chef Knife, which is made of premium X50Cr15MoV German High Carbon Stainless Steel, the carbon content is about 0.45%-0.55%, high carbon content makes the blade with high hardness and ability of resists rust ,stain and corrosion. This chefs knife can be used for your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing of all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits, bread and also cuts meat off bones, brings you an efficient cutting experience.
- 【Ultra Sharp Edge】This japanese chef knife blade is painstakingly honed by professional craftsmen, after vacuum heat-treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, makes our kitchen knives with 55±2 Rockwell Hardness (HRC), perfect edge retention and durability, ensure the blade edge to long lasting sharpness. Every blade edge is carefully polished to 12° that can makes the blade sturdy and sharp enough to get the job done efficiently.
- 【Ergonomic Handle Design】Our chef knife handle is used the high-quality black colorwood material, this material has the characteristics of non-slip, moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, it can withstand great strength without destroying and deforming. What's more, the Ergonomic design makes the handle very comfortable to hold, create the perfect grip between your hand and handle, minimized finger fatigue. No matter if you are left-handed or right-handed, you can use it effortlessly.
- 【Perfect Gift Choice】Our chef knife is a solid well crafted piece of work comes with exquisite gift packaging. Excellent craftsmanship, beautiful design pattern and high-quality materials. All this features makes it becomes a prefect gift choice for your lover, friends, family, colleagues.
- 【100% Satisfaction】Your satisfaction is our top priority. We take full ownership and responsibility for quality of our product, we provide lifetime free replacement. If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are 24 hours online and always here for you !
model number: Knife-002
Part Number: 8-G-CHEF-CW
Details: Why Choose The RITSU 8-inch Professional Chef Knife? RITSU chef knives are made of premium X50Cr15MoV German High Carbon Stainless Steel, the carbon content in the steel is about 0.45%-0.55%, it makes the blade with better hardness and ability of resists rust ,stain and corrosion. This chefs knife can work perfectly on chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing meat, vegetables, fruits, bread and also cuts meat off bones, brings you an effective cutting experience. Very suitable for both home kitchens and restaurant, make you enjoy your cooking time. Specification: Weight: About 0.4 pound Knife Total Length: 12.8 inch Blade Length: 8 inch Blade Height: 1.7 inch Blade thickness: 2.5 mm Handle Material: Black Colorwood Handle Blade Material: German High Carbon Stainless Steel Feature: ▶·Adopt premium X50Cr15MoV German High Carbon Stainless Steel with cutting core at 55±2 Rockwell hardness. ·The high carbon content (approximately 0.45%-0.55%) in the steel makes the blade with high hardness and ability of resists rust ,stain and corrosion. ·Excellent craftsmanship, advanced forging technology and high-quality materials. ▶Ergonomic black colorwood Handle, which is non-slip, moisture-proof and it has good stability and is not easy to deform. What’s more, Ergonomic design that keep the perfect balance and minimized finger fatigue. ▶Ultra Sharp Blade Edge can let you cutting effortlessly and get the job done efficiently. The blade is forged by vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen low temperature tempering that make it very durable, wear resistant and not easily deformed.
Package Dimensions: 14.9 x 3.7 x 1.4 inches