17 Pieces Professional Kitchen Knife Block Set
Sale Sold out
Regular price $369.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- 【Most Comprehensive Knife Set】Our 17-Piece kitchen knife set includes 10'' bread knife, 8'' chef knife, 8'' carving knife, 8'' nakiri knife, 7'' santoku knife, 6'' boning knife, 6'' utility knife, 3.5'' paring knife, 6 x 5'' steak knives, 8'' knife sharpener, kitchen scissor and a high-grade Hevea Wood knife block to store them all. A set of knives to meet all your kitchen cutting needs.
- 【Make Kitchen Elegant】For better storage of all knives, the knife block is made of high-grade Acacia wood, weight up to 14 lbs, not only more sturdy and durable, but combines with waterproof and moistureproof. Our wooden block is ergonomically engineered with angled slots to take knife easily, the bottom ventilation is designed to prevent the blade holder from getting damp and keeping the blades dry. And four non-skid feet ensure the wooden block stays stable and safe.
- 【Superb Raw Material】RITSU kitchen knives are made of German high carbon forged stainless steel (X50Cr15). From vacuum heating treatment, nitrogen cryogenic tempering to hand honing, each chefs knife goes through at least 50 steps to gain strength, and engineer to perfection at 55±2 Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. The blade is painstakingly hand sharpened to 12-13° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between ultra-thin slicing and maximum tenacity for smooth cutting.
- 【Ergonomically Handle】The blade is integrated with a full-tang black colorwood handle. The ergonomic shape enables the right balance between the handle and the thin blade, help minimize tension at the wrist and provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet, making each cutting knife safer and more efficient.
- 【Superior Kitchen Knives Set】Professional and high quality cutlery set for all your cooking needs, helps to store all knives in one place, keeps your kitchen orderly. It's also the best gift choice for your friends or family. Please hand wash with warm water and mild detergent and dry them with a soft cloth immediately after each use will help to keep sharp and extend the service life (Dishwasher is not recommended).